Custom Spotify code of your favorite song, playlist or artist
Spotify codes, introduced back in 2017, function similarly to QR codes. They are unique identifiers for elements within the Spotify system, including songs, albums, playlists, podcasts, and profiles. By figuring out how to scan a Spotify code, you save yourself time locating and accessing content.
To scan a Spotify code from your Android or iOS device:
1. Open Spotify app on your phone
2. Go to “search”
3. Click the camera icon in the search bar
4. Allow access to the camera
5. Point the camera on the patch so that the code is fully visible on the screen
- Worldwide Shipment – WE SHIP TO EVERY COUNTRY ON THE GLOBE!
- Free Shipping – All orders over €60 worldwide qualify for free shipping. There are no weight exclusions or restrictions to the number of items ordered.
- Shipping Carriers – We ship via DHL & DHL Express.
- Processing Time –5 – 7 business days of placing your order
- Tracking – The tracking number will be provided for all shipped packages and will be emailed to you.
- Shipping Costs calculated at checkout.
APPLYING YOUR IRON-ON
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY
1. Pre-heat iron for 5 minutes on high setting
2. Plan where you want to place the patch. Place the patch.
3. Place lightweight press- cloth over the patch.
4. Press firmly with a back and forth motion for 1minute.
5. Turn the piece inside out. With a back and forth motion iron the back side of the patch for 1 minutes while pressing firmly.